Permission to make mistakes and assumption of competence
High spirited, enjoyment, well-being, career-family balance
Raising the bar, new ideas, career opportunities, & performance
Well-being higher after each interaction
Honesty and commitment to listening
Providing a physical environment that supports these values
Title: Consumer Insights Specialist: Surveys & Consumer Panels
EPG Media & Specialty Information, which employs approximately 50 persons with headquarters located in Minneapolis, MN is seeking a Specialist to lead our survey and consumer panel programs. We are a publishing and information services business with B2B and consumer properties in Beverage Alcohol, Power Sports/Recreation, Horticulture, and Fuel. We enjoy a casual, family-style culture.
We are seeking a Consumer Insights Specialist to join our information services team. The qualified candidate will oversee the development, planning, implementation and ongoing management of our consumer survey and panel programs. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, be passionate about project management, consumer data, analysis and have enthusiasm for developing new products and contributing to their successful deployment.
- Execute and manage tactical elements of a project, including questionnaire development and finalization, overseeing survey programming and execution.
- Manage sample building, recruitment and retention efforts.
- Create and sustain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain industry context.
- Providing data tabulation, summaries of survey results, and longitudinal analyses.
- Analyze and interpret panel data and report findings as directed.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with consumer surveys and panels.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated programming logic and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver with a sense of urgency, consistently meeting timelines.
- Individual should be inquisitive, enjoy data and research.
- Experience with data manipulation and normalization tools.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources.
- Ability to query and identify relationships between different data sets.
- Strong data interpretation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office knowledge with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work experience with Survey Monkey.
- Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, helpful but not required.
About this opportunity:
The Consumer Insights Specialist is an office-based position and provides salary, bonus opportunities, medical/dental/vision benefits, personal/sick time off, 401k plan.
Please note we are not interested in consultants or consulting services.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com.
posted: June 22, 2021